Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog Candy


Hi Everyone!

As promised, I have rounded up some goodies from my craft stash and am offering everyone a chance to win it. You will win everything in the photo which includes, mini punches, papermania papers and stickers, two wooden stamps, fabric paints, a verses and sentiments book for cards and a whole lot more! To be in with a chance all I ask is this:

1) Please leave a comment letting me know what three things you just couldn't live without in your craft stash
2) Please become a follower (if you aren't already) and add a link to your sidebar letting other people know!
3) Please enter only once

I will post worldwide! Closing date is Friday June 5th at Midnight and I will pick a winner using random.org and announce the winner over the weekend.

Thanks for your support and Good Luck!

Love,

8 comments:

Cherry

What generosity. I started following your blog yesterday so I will post a link to your site today.

I couldn't live without:
1) Fiskars paper edgers
2) Lovely papers
3) Glitter

Have a lovely weekend. XXX

Katie-Louise Oakley

Great candy hun! :)

I couldnt live without
a) Pro Markers
b) Ribbon
c)Paper Flowers

Will link your candy on my blog to help spread the word! Goodluck everyone xxx

Raven

WOW, great candy, I will link to my blog

Things I couldnt be without:
1 My beads, I just love working with them for that extra special touch on cards

2 Border Peel offs, a must have for any crafter

3 My Daisy & Dandelion stamps, I just love working with them

Love your blog Han, lol raven

Trouble

Hi,

What a stash!!!!!

I couldn't live without my:

1) Baby wipes I do make a mess
2) My Big Shot I have to use it for every project at the moment.
3) Daisy and Dandelion stamp collection.

Luv Jane XX

Kat

hey Hannah hope your well,

In my newly set up craft stash so far i couldn't live without:

#1 foam sticky pads,
#2 PVA glue,
#3 backing papers

Take Care,

Katxx

Anne

Hi Hannah
3 things I couldnt live without

1 Cuttlebug
2 Inkpads
3 rubber stamps
Will put your candy etc on my blog
Anne x

SallyB

Hi Hannah....Congrats on setting up your blog!
It's looking great!
Only 3 things?
1.Sizzix Big Shot.
2.Magnolia Stamps.
3.Promarkers
I will put a link on my side bar to your blog and mention you in my next post!

crazyforcrafts

hello han i am follower and have posted link
1.whispers
2.raising pads
3.ribbon